Buildings, Streets, and Neighborhoods - parkcityhistory

Julius Frankel came from Germany in 1881, starting his business in another building that was destroyed by the great fire of 1898. Frankel built this store at 368 Main Street, retiring in 1918 and selling it to Max Hill. The business closed in 1957. Rossi Hill in background. Circa early 1900's. (Image: 1987.1.4, Ken Cunnington Collection)

539park