Buildings, Streets, and Neighborhoods - parkcityhistory

Originally owned and operated by the Conner family, the Salt Lake House served as a boarding house for miners until it burned down in the fire of 1898. It was rebuilt as a combination restaurant and hotel but eventually it was abandoned to the elements. It was torn down in 1960. (Image: 1984-1-2, Bea Kummer Collection)